50W UV lamp Quartz Germicidal Disinfection UVC CFL Ozone LED Light bulb Ultraviolet Sterilizer bacterial Kill Mite Home lamp

Wattage: 110V US Plug
In stock

Fast Shipping ! Fast Shipping ! Fast Shipping

This product is in stock ,we can ship within 48 hours.


Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can't sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds thmes stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately. Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacterias include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli,, influenza , etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen. Remove odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge, trash can, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances. Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher


Type: UVC Germicidal Table lamp Emitting color: Bluish violet Wavelength: 260nm Material: Quartz Tube Voltage: 110V/220V Plug:US/EU Plug Wattage: 50W Timing: Remote Control Disinfection area: <=60m² Suggest period: 1-3 tims/week Suggest sterilization time: 30-60 minute once


UVC Ray is harmful to eyes and skin, don't look at the lamp when it 's light up. People/pet/plants can`t expose to the light . After use, because the lamp killed a lot of bacteria in the room, please open the windows and doors, allow the room to ventilate 15 minutes then enter.


UVC is short-wave ultraviolet, with a wavelength of 185 ~ 280nm,Only light of this wavelength can have desinfection bactericidal function


Q: what is the specific of the bulb?

A: Deodorant, sterilization, disinfection, also can ecomposes fine particles in the air and reduces allergies, reduce fumes, remove the taste of indoor: cigarettes smell, musty...

Q: Do people or pet can exposed under the light?

1: UVC ray is harm to eyes and skin, so when the lamp light up , please don't look at the lamp. And when the lamp working, people/pet/plant must leave the room. 2: If there have plants or fish tanks cannot move, cover them with opaque newspapers or cloth, then the UVC ray will not penetrate and can not hurt them.


American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover JCB Mastercard Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.